- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EELDKYWSQQIE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 48kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines A431, HeLa, MCF7 (calculated MW of 48.1kDa according to NP_000215.1) and approx 45kDa in lysates of Pig Liver (calculated MW of 47.4kDa according to XP_005652636.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Breast, Placenta and Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_000215.1, NP_954657.1.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 48kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: keratin 18
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KRT18, keratin 18, CYK18, K18, CK-18, cell proliferation-inducing gene 46 protein, cell proliferation-inducing protein 46, cytokeratin 18, cytokeratin-18, keratin, type I cytoskeletal 18, keratin-18
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000215.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557888
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3875
- 1: Meng Y, Wu Z, Yin X, Zhao Y, Chen M, Si Y, Yang J, Fu X, Han W.Keratin 18 attenuates estrogen receptor alpha-mediated signaling by sequestering LRP16 in cytoplasm.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-489
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.