- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TSNASGRRTSDVRRP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx. 55kDa band observed in Human Lung, Skeletal Muscle and Skin lysates (calculated MW of 49.6kDa according to NP_705694.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Sajjan, Microbiology. 2003 Apr;149(Pt 4):961-71.; PMID: 12686638). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Tonsil shows strong layered, filamentous staining. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize the reported isoform a (NP_002265.2) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KRT13, keratin 13, CK13, K13, MGC161462, MGC3781, cytokeratin 13, keratin, type I cytoskeletal 13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_705694.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 131412225
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3860
- 1: Matta H, Mazzacurati L, Schamus S, Yang T, Sun Q, Chaudhary PM. Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) oncoprotein K13 bypasses TRAFs and directly interacts with the IkappaB kinase complex to selectively activate NF-kappaB without JNK activation. J Biol Chem. 2007 Aug 24;282(34):24858-65.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-751
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.