- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human KRT10 protein was used as the immunogen for the Keratin 10 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.1-0.2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the Keratin 10 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10, Cytokeratin-10, CK-10, Keratin-10, K10, KRT10, KPP
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3858
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb recognizes a protein of 56.5kDa, identified as cytokeratin 10 (CK10). CK10 is expressed in all suprabasal layers of the epidermis. In the epidermis, expression of CK10 strictly parallels the extent of differentiation; it is absent in the basal layer, appears in the first suprabasal layers and increases in concentration towards the granular layer. However, CK10 is rarely detected in early stages of vulvar squamous carcinomas (tumors less than 2 cm, clinical stage I) regardless of the tumor grade. In larger and more advanced tumors (greater than 2 cm, clinical stages II and III), CK10 is detected very frequently. Expression of CK10 is related to maturation of malignant keratinocytes, being preferentially detected in more-differentiated parts.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-429
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.