- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human KCTD10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: KCTD10 antibody can be used for detection of KCTD10 by ELISA at 1:312500. KCTD10 antibody can be used for detection of KCTD10 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store KCTD10 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCTD10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KCTD10, BTBD28, ULRO61, MSTP028, hBACURD3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_114160
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13994353
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83892
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KCTD10, a rat potassium channel tetramerisation domain-containing 10 gene is a novel member of the polymerase delta-interacting protein 1 (PDIP1) gene family. KCTD10 shares significant similarity in amino acid sequence to PDIP1 and can interact with the small subunit of DNA polymerase delta and PCNA as PDIP1 does. Like PDIP1, the expression of KCTD10 gene can be induced by TNF-alpha in NIH3T3 cells.
- 1: Ota, T., et al., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (1), 40-45.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-280
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin