- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This KCNV1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 137-166 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human KCNV1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCNV1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily V member 1, Neuronal potassium channel alpha subunit HNKA, Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv81, KCNV1
- Protein Accession Number: Q6PIU1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160013825
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27012
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Voltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the mostcomplex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functionaland structural standpoints. Their diverse functions includeregulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion,neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smoothmuscle contraction, and cell volume. This gene encodes a member ofthe potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily V. This protein isessentially present in the brain, and its role might be to inhibitthe function of a particular class of outward rectifier potassiumchannel types.
- 1: Gutman, G.A., et al. Pharmacol. Rev. 57(4):473-508(2005)
- 2: Ebihara, M., et al. Gene 325, 89-96 (2004) :
- 3: Sano, A., et al. Epilepsia 43 SUPPL 9, 26-31 (2002) :
- 4: Salinas, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 272(13):8774-8780(1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-048
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin