- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human KCNK10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: KCNK10 antibody can be used for detection of KCNK10 by ELISA at 1:12500. KCNK10 antibody can be used for detection of KCNK10 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa, 60 kDa, 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store KCNK10 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCNK10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KCNK10, TREK2, TREK-2, K2p10.1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_066984
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10863961
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54207
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- KCNK10 encodes one of the members of the superfamily of potassium channel proteins containing two pore-forming P domains. The message for this gene is highly expressed in the kidney and pancreas. This channel is an open rectifier which primarily passes outward current under physiological K+ concentrations. The protein is stimulated strongly by arachidonic acid and to a lesser degree by membrane stretching, intracellular acidification, and general anaesthetics. Three transcript variants have been identified for this gene.
- 1: Gu, W., et al., (2002) J. Physiol. (Lond.) 539 (Pt 3), 657-668.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-282
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.