- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This KCNJ13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 67-95 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human KCNJ13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCNJ13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inward rectifier potassium channel 13, Inward rectifier K(+) channel Kir71, Potassium channel, inwardly rectifying subfamily J member 13, KCNJ13
- Protein Accession Number: O60928
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3769
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the inwardly rectifyingpotassium channel family of proteins. Members of this family formion channel pores that allow potassium ions to pass into a cell.The encoded protein belongs to a subfamily of low signal channelconductance proteins that have a low dependence on potassiumconcentration. Mutations in this gene are associated with snowflakevitreoretinal degeneration. Alternate splicing results in multipletranscript variants.
- 1: Zhang, W., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 377(3):981-986(2008)
- 2: Ji, W., et al. Nat. Genet. 40(5):592-599(2008)
- 3: Hughes, B.A., et al. Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 294 (2), C423-C431 (2008) :
- 4: Hejtmancik, J.F., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 82(1):174-180(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-388
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.