- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This KCND3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-41 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human KCND3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCND3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily D member 3, Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv43, KCND3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UK17
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 92090984
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3752
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Voltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the mostcomplex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functionaland structural standpoints. Their diverse functions includeregulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion,neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smoothmuscle contraction, and cell volume. Four sequence-relatedpotassium channel genes - shaker, shaw, shab, and shal - have beenidentified in Drosophila, and each has been shown to have humanhomolog(s). This gene encodes a member of the potassium channel,voltage-gated, shal-related subfamily, members of which formvoltage-activated A-type potassium ion channels and are prominentin the repolarization phase of the action potential. This memberincludes two isoforms with different sizes, which are encoded byalternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Lundby, A., et al. Br. J. Pharmacol. 160(8):2028-2044(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Liang, P., et al. Biophys. J. 98(12):2867-2876(2010)
- 4: Cotella, D., et al. Pflugers Arch. 460(1):87-97(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-570
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin