- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 280-375
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hypothetical protein FLJ13341 antibody can be used for the detection of Hypothetical protein FLJ13341 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41.9 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: KCMF1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCMF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FIGC, ZZZ1, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase KCMF1, FGF-induced in gastric cancer, PCMF, Hypothetical protein FLJ13341
- Protein Accession Number: NP_064507.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10047128
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56888
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FIGC upregulatetion in response to basic fibroblast growth factor in gastric cancer might be implicated in carcinogenesis through dysregulation of growth modulator.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.