- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This KCMF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 280-308 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KCMF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KCMF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase KCMF1, 632-, FGF-induced in gastric cancer, Potassium channel modulatory factor, PCMF, ZZ-type zinc finger-containing protein 1, KCMF1, FIGC, ZZZ1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P0J7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56888
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Has intrinsic E3 ubiquitin ligase activity and promotes ubiquitination.
- 1: Kreppel, M., et al. Oncogene 25(19):2795-2800(2006)
- 2: Jang, J.H. FEBS Lett. 578 (1-2), 21-25 (2004) :
- 3: Li, Z., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 306(3):623-628(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-899
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.