- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of human KappaB ras-1
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of KappaB ras antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store KappaB ras peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKIRAS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KBRAS1, kappaB-Ras1, KBRAS1, NF-kappa-B inhibitor-interacting Ras-like protein 1, I-kappa-B-interacting Ras-like protein 1, Kappa B-Ras protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAF34998
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7008402
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28512
- 1: Fenwick C, Na SY, Voll RE, et al. A subclass of Ras proteins that regulate the degradation of IkappaB. Science 2000; 287:869-73.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2491P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.