- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human B-lymphoma cells were used as the immunogen for this Kappa Light Chain antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry (0.5-2.0 ug/million cells in 0.1ml)
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the Kappa Light Chain antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- SPECIFICITY: Does not react with rat
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGKC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3514
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb is specific to kappa light chain of immunoglobulin and shows no cross-reaction with lambda light chain or any of the five heavy chains. In mammals, the two light chains in an antibody are always identical, with only one type of light chain, kappa or lambda. The ratio of kappa to lambda is 70:30. However, with the occurrence of multiple myeloma or other B-cell malignancies this ratio is disturbed. Antibody to the kappa light chain is reportedly useful in the identification of leukemias, plasmacytomas, and certain non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Demonstration of clonality in lymphoid infiltrates indicates that the infiltrate is malignant.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-117
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.