- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This K0415 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 294-322 amino acids from the Central region of human K0415.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 89 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AP5Z1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP-5 complex subunit zeta-1, Adaptor-related protein complex 5 zeta subunit, Zeta5, AP5Z1, KIAA0415, SPG48
- Protein Accession Number: O43299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9907
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The function of this protein has not been specifically defined.
- 1: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 424(6945):157-164(2003)
- 2: Scherer, S.W., et al. Science 300(5620):767-772(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-849
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.