- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human JUNB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: JUNB antibody can be used for detection of JUNB by ELISA at 1:1562500. JUNB antibody can be used for detection of JUNB by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store JUNB antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JUNB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JUNB, AP-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002220
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504809
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3726
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The c-Jun proto-oncogene was first identified as the cellular homolog of the avian sarcoma virus v-Jun oncogene. The c-Jun protein, along with c-Fos, is a component of the AP-1 transcriptional complex. c-Jun can form either Jun/Jun homodimers or Jun/Fos heterodimers via the leucine repeats in both proteins. Jun B and Jun D, have been shown to be almost identical to c-Jun in their C-terminal regions, which are involved in dimerization and DNA binding, whereas their N-terminal domains, which are involved in transcriptional activation, diverge. JunB is involved in many types of human carcinoma including T-cell lymphomas, CML,primary cutaneous lymphomas. Aberrantly expressed c-Jun and JunB are a hallmark of Hodgkin lymphoma cells, stimulate proliferation and synergize with NF-kappa B. JunB potentiates function of BRCA1 activation domain 1 (AD1) through a coiled-coil-mediated interaction.JunB is an important regulator of erythroid Differentiation.
- 1: Troen, G., (2004) J Mol Diagn 6 (4), 297-307.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-798
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin