- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (71%)
- IMMUNOGEN: JMJD4 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human JMJD4.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 130 - 180 of JMJD4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: JMJD4 antibody can be used for detection of JMJD4 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody will not recognize other members of the JMJD family.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: JMJD4 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: JMJD4 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: JMJD4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JMJD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JMJD4 Antibody: JmjC domain-containing protein 4, Jumonji domain-containing protein 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_075383
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 239788847
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 65094
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- JMJD4 Antibody: The jumonji domain-containing protein (JMJD) family is defined by the presence of the JmjC domain that is observed in several diverse species. While several JMJD proteins have been identified as being involved in chromatin regulation, histone demethylation and development, the JMJD4 has not been identified. JMJD4 is expressed in multiple tissues and At least three isoforms of JMJD4 are known to exist.
- 1: Takeuchi T, Watanabe Y, Takano-Shimizu T, et al. Roles of jumonji and jumonji family genes in chromatin regulation and development. Dev. Dyn.2006; 235:2449-59.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5379
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin