- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken, Mouse, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This JIK (TAOK3) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 671-700 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human JIK (TAOK3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 105 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TAOK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase TAO3, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen HD-CL-09, CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09, Dendritic cell-derived protein kinase, JNK/SAPK-inhibitory kinase, Jun kinase-inhibitory kinase, Kinase from chicken homolog A, hKFC-A, Thousand and one amino acid protein 3, TAOK3, DPK, JIK, KDS, MAP3K18
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H2K8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 78099183
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51347
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TAOK3 is negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF) and Inhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. When TAOK3 is overexpressed, it may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
- 1: Hartmann,T.B.,Br. J. Dermatol. 150 (2), 252-258 (2004)
- 2: Yustein,J.T.,Oncogene 22 (40), 6129-6141 (2003)
- 3: Yoneda,T.,J. Biol. Chem. 276 (17), 13935-13940 (2001)
- 4: Zhang,W.,Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 274 (3), 872-879 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-589
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin