- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This JHDM1a/FBXL11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 500-527 amino acids from the Central region of human JHDM1a/FBXL11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 133 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KDM2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysine-specific demethylase 2A, CXXC-type zinc finger protein 8, F-box and leucine-rich repeat protein 11, F-box protein FBL7, F-box protein Lilina, F-box/LRR-repeat protein 11, JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 1A, [Histone-H3]-lysine-36 demethylase 1A, KDM2A, CXXC8, FBL7, FBXL11, JHDM1A, KIAA1004
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y2K7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38257795
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22992
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- JHDM1a/FBXL11 is a member of the F-box protein family which is characterized by an approximately 40 amino acid motif, the F-box. The F-box proteins constitute one of the four subunits of ubiquitin protein ligase complex called SCFs (SKP1-cullin-F-box),which function in phosphorylation-dependent ubiquitination. The F-box proteins are divided into 3 classes: Fbws containing WD-40 domains, Fbls containing leucine-rich repeats, and Fbxs containing either different protein-protein interaction modules or no recognizable motifs. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the Fbls class and, in addition to an F-box, contains at least 6 highly degenerated leucine-rich repeats.
- 1: Tsukada,Y.,Nature 439 (7078), 811-816 (2006)
- 2: Andersen,J.S.,Nature 433 (7021), 77-83 (2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-180
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin