- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1027-1246 of human JARID2 (NP_004964.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 160kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JARID2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JARID2, jumonji-like protein, jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 2 protein, jumonji homolog, OTTHUMP00000016058, JMJ, AT rich interactive domain 2, JARID2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3720
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a Jumonji- and AT-rich interaction domain (ARID)-domain-containing protein. The encoded protein is a DNA-binding protein that functions as a transcriptional repressor. This protein interacts with the Polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) which plays an essential role in regulating gene expression during embryonic development. This protein facilitates the recruitment of the PRC2 complex to target genes. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Mutations in this gene are associated with chronic myeloid malignancies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-924
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.