- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to the pY972 region.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JAK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Janus kinase 2-pY972-phospho specific, Janus kinase 2,
- Protein Accession Number: BAG63863
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12643404
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12643404
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2) is essential for signaling thorough a variety of cytokine receptors. Phosphorylation of JAK is essential for downstream signaling. JAK kinases are known to phosphorylate several substrate including members of the STAT family of proteins
- 1: Issam McDoom, Xianyue Ma, Annet Kirabo, Kuang-Yung Lee, David A. Ostrov and Peter P. Sayeski., Identification of Tyrosine 972 as a Novel Site of Jak2 Tyrosine Kinase Phosphorylation and Its Role in Jak2 Activation., Biochemistry, 2008, 47 (32), pp 8326-8334
- 2: Parganas E, Wang D, Stravopodis D, Topham DJ, Marine JC, Teglund S, Vanin EF, Bodner S, Colamonici OR, van Deursen JM, Grosveld G, Ihle JN., Jak2 is essential for signaling through a variety of cytokine receptors., Cell. 1998 May 1;93(3):385-95
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-867
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.