- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: JAG1 antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 110 - 125 of JAG1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: JAG1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunocytochemistry.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store JAG1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JAG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JAG1, AGS, AHD, Alagille syndrome, CD339 antigen, HJ1, Jagged1, JAGL1, Jagged, Jagged 1, Protein jagged-1, AWS, CD339, Soluble protein jagged
- Protein Accession Number: P78504
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20455033
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 182
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- JAG1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-930
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $575.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.