- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITPKC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 89-117 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ITPKC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITPKC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inositol-trisphosphate 3-kinase C, Inositol 1,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase C, IP3 3-kinase C, IP3K C, InsP 3-kinase C, ITPKC, IP3KC
- Protein Accession Number: Q96DU7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80271
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ITPKC encodes a member of the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate [Ins(1,4,5)P(3)] 3-kinase family of enzymes that catalyze the phosphorylation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate to 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate. The encoded protein is localized to the nucleus and cytoplasm and has both nuclear import and nuclear export activity. Single nucleotide polymorphisms in this gene are associated with Kawasaki disease.
- 1: Chi,H. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19 (6), 1147-1151 (2010)
- 2: Onouchi,Y. Nat. Genet. 40 (1), 35-42 (2008)
- 3: Nalaskowski,M.M. Biol. Chem. 387 (5), 583-593 (2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-898
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.