- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITPK1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-54 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ITPK1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITPK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inositol-tetrakisphosphate 1-kinase, Inositol 1,4-trisphosphate 5/6-kinase, Inositol-triphosphate 5/6-kinase, Ins(1,4)P(3) 5/6-kinase, ITPK1
- Protein Accession Number: Q13572
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83288249
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3705
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Kinase that can phosphorylate various inositol polyphosphate such as Ins(3,4,5,6)P4 or Ins(1,3,4)P3. Phosphorylates Ins(3,4,5,6)P4 at position 1 to form Ins(1,3,4,5,6)P5. This reaction is thought to have regulatory importance, since Ins(3,4,5,6)P4 is an inhibitor of plasma membrane Ca(2+)-activated Cl(-) channels, while Ins(1,3,4,5,6)P5 is not. Also phosphorylates Ins(1,3,4)P3 on O-5 and O-6 to form Ins(1,3,4,6)P4, an essential molecule in the hexakisphosphate (InsP6) pathway. Also acts as an inositol polyphosphate phosphatase that dephosphorylate Ins(1,3,4,5)P4 and Ins(1,3,4,6)P4 to Ins(1,3,4)P3, and Ins(1,3,4,5,6)P5 to Ins(3,4,5,6)P4. May also act as an isomerase that interconverts the inositol tetraphosphate isomers Ins(1,3,4,5)P4 and Ins(1,3,4,6)P4 in the presence of ADP and magnesium. Probably acts as the rate-limiting enzyme of the InsP6 pathway. Modifies TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis by interfering with the activation of TNFRSF1A-associated death domain.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Yoshida, T., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 25(4):649-656(2010)
- 3: Oguri, M., et al. Am. J. Hypertens. 23(1):70-77(2010)
- 4: Yoshida, T., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 24(4):539-547(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-219
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin