- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-60
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ITM2B (N-60) antibody can be used for the detection of ITM2B (N-60) by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30.3 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ITM2B antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITM2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BRI, BRI2, Integral membrane protein 2B, Immature BRI2, imBRI2, BRI, FBD, ABRI, E25B, E3-16, BRICD2B, ITM2B (N60)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068839.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11527402
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9445
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Integral membrane protein 2B; BRI, BRICD2B. ITM2B is a type II membrane protein. It is expressed in brain and in other tissues. Defects in ITM2B seem to be associated with familial British dementia (FBD) and familial Danish dementia (FDD).
- 1: Vidal, R., Revesz, T., Rostagno, A., Kim, E., Holton, J. L., Bek, T., Bojsen-Moller, M., Braendgaard, H., Plant, G., Ghiso, J., Frangione, B. A decamer duplication in the 3-prime region of the BRI gene originates an amyloid peptide that is associated with dementia in a Danish kindred. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 97: 4920-4925, 2000.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.