- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HDKETYKLQRRETIK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx. 30-35kDa band observed in HepG2 cell lysates (calculated MW of 30.3kDa according to NP_068839.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Rat and Mouse Brain for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 2.5ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and Golgi apparatus of A431 and HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10110 - Human Hippocampus Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITM2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITM2B, integral membrane protein 2B, ABRI, BRI, BRI2, BRICD2B, E25B, E3-16, FBD, BRICHOS domain containing 2B, OTTHUMP00000018394
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068839.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11527402
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9445
- 1: Majewski T, Lee S, Jeong J, Yoon DS, Kram A, Kim MS, Tuziak T, Bondaruk J, Lee S, Park WS, Tang KS, Chung W, Shen L, Ahmed SS, Johnston DA, Grossman HB, Dinney CP, Zhou JH, Harris RA, Snyder C, Filipek S, Narod SA, Watson P, Lynch HT, Gazdar A, Bar-Eli M, Wu XF, McConkey DJ, Baggerly K, Issa JP, Benedict WF, Scherer SE, Czerniak B. Understanding the development of human bladder cancer by using a whole-organ genomic mapping strategy. Lab. Invest. 2008 Jul 88 (7): 694-721.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-073
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.