- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 25-54 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ITK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 72 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tyrosine-protein kinase ITK/TSK, Interleukin-2-inducible T-cell kinase, IL-2-inducible T-cell kinase, Kinase EMT, T-cell-specific kinase, Tyrosine-protein kinase Lyk, ITK, EMT, LYK
- Protein Accession Number: Q08881
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 585361
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3702
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an intracellular tyrosine kinaseexpressed in T-cells. The protein contains both SH2 and SH3 domainswhich are often found in intracellular kinases. It is thought toplay a role in T-cell proliferation and differentiation. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Grasis, J.A., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 30(14):3596-3609(2010)
- 2: Pechloff, K., et al. J. Exp. Med. 207(5):1031-1044(2010)
- 3: Qi, Q., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(43):29882-29892(2009)
- 4: Kogina, K., et al. Mol. Cells 28(2):125-130(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-248
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.