- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITIH4 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 784-816 amino acids from human ITIH4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For FACS starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 103 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITIH4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain H4, ITI heavy chain H4, ITI-HC4, Inter-alpha-inhibitor heavy chain 4, Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor family heavy chain-related protein, IHRP, Plasma kallikrein sensitive glycoprotein 120, Gp120, PK-120, 70 kDa inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain H4, 35 kDa inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain H4, ITIH4, IHRP, ITIHL1, PK120
- Protein Accession Number: Q14624
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 229463048
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3700
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Type II acute-phase protein (APP) involved in inflammatory responses to trauma. May also play a role in liver development or regeneration.
- 1: Nishimura H.,et al.FEBS Lett. 357:207-211(1995).
- 2: Saguchi K.,et al.J. Biochem. 117:14-18(1995).
- 3: Saguchi K.,et al.J. Biochem. 119:898-905(1996).
- 4: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-297
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin