- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ITGB3BP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ITGB3BP antibody can be used for detection of ITGB3BP by ELISA at 1:62500. ITGB3BP antibody can be used for detection of ITGB3BP by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ITGB3BP antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGB3BP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITGB3BP, CENP-R, CENPR, HSU37139, NRIF3, TAP20
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055103
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27597075
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23421
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ITGB3BP is a transcription coregulator that can have both coactivator and corepressor functions. Isoform 1, but not other isoforms, is involved in the coactivation of nuclear receptors for retinoid X (RXRs) and thyroid hormone (TRs) in a ligand-dependent fashion. ITGB3BP acts as a transcriptional corepressor via its interaction with the NFKB1 NF-kappa-B subunit, possibly by interfering with the transactivation domain of NFKB1. It induces apoptosis in breast cancer cells, but not in other cancer cells, via a caspase-2 mediated pathway that involves mitochondrial membrane permeabilization but does not require other caspases. ITGB3BP may also act as an inhibitor of cyclin A-associated kinase. ITGB3BP may be involved in incorporation of newly synthesized CENPA into centromeres via its interaction with the CENPA-NAC complex.
- 1: Gregory, S.G., (2006) Nature 441 (7091), 315-321.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-958
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin