- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ETQEDHNGGQKQLS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines K562 and U937 (calculated MW of 84.8kDa according to NP_00202.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001120963.1, NP_000202.2.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 90kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGB2 / LFA-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITGB2, integrin, beta 2 (complement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit), CD18, LAD, LCAMB, LFA-1, MAC-1, MF17, MFI7, cell surface adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1/CR3/P150,959 beta subunit precursor), cell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA-1/CR3/p150,95 subunit beta, complement receptor C3 beta-subunit, complement receptor C3 subunit beta, integrin beta chain, beta 2, integrin beta-2, leukocyte cell adhesion molecule CD18, leukocyte-associated antigens CD18/11A, CD18/11B, CD18/11C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000202.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124056465
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3689
- 1: Bolomini-Vittori M, Montresor A, Giagulli C, Staunton D, Rossi B, Martinello M, Constantin G, Laudanna C.Regulation of conformer-specific activation of the integrin LFA-1 by a chemokine-triggered Rho signaling module.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-607
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.