- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITGB1BP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 108-136 amino acids from the Central region of human ITGB1BP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGB1BP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin beta-1-binding protein 1, Integrin cytoplasmic domain-associated protein 1, ICAP-1, ITGB1BP1, ICAP1
- Protein Accession Number: O14713
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9270
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The cytoplasmic domains of integrins are essential forcell adhesion. The protein encoded by this gene binds to the beta1integrin cytoplasmic domain. The interaction between this proteinand beta1 integrin is highly specific. Two isoforms of this proteinare derived from alternatively spliced transcripts. The shorterform of this protein does not interact with the beta1 integrincytoplasmic domain. The longer form is a phosphoprotein and theextent of its phosphorylation is regulated by the cell-matrixinteraction, suggesting an important role of this protein duringintegrin-dependent cell adhesion.
- 1: Brutsch, R., et al. Circ. Res. 107(5):592-601(2010)
- 2: Mavaddat, N., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 18(1):255-259(2009)
- 3: Zhang, J., et al. Neurosurgery 63(3):571-578(2008)
- 4: Furusu, A., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 210(3):703-710(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-287
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.