- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RNDGEDSYRTQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of U937 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: The immunizing peptide represents part of the extra-cellular domain.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITGAM , integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit) , CD11B, CR3A, MAC-1, MAC1A, MGC117044, MO1A , Integrin, alpha-M (complement component receptor-3, alpha), antigen CD11B (p170), macrophage antigen, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD11b (p170), complement component receptor 3, alpha, integrin alpha M, integrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha), CD11b (p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide, macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide, neutrophil adherence receptor alpha-M subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000623.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 88501734
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3684
- 1: Zhou R, He PL, Ren YX, Wang WH, Zhou RY, Wan H, Ono S, Fujiwara H, Zuo JP. Myeloid suppressor cell-associated immune dysfunction in CSA1M fibrosarcoma tumor-bearing mice. Cancer Sci. 2007 Apr 13;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-783
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.