- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITGA5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 796-822 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ITGA5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 115 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alpha-5, CD49 antigen-like family member E, Fibronectin receptor subunit alpha, Integrin alpha-F, VLA-5, CD49e, Integrin alpha-5 heavy chain, Integrin alpha-5 light chain, ITGA5, FNRA
- Protein Accession Number: P08648
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23831237
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3678
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene belongs to the integrin alphachain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membraneproteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. This geneencodes the integrin alpha 5 chain. Alpha chain 5 undergoespost-translational cleavage in the extracellular domain to yielddisulfide-linked light and heavy chains that join with beta 1 toform a fibronectin receptor. In addition to adhesion, integrins areknown to participate in cell-surface mediated signalling. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Kim, S., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(4):597-606(2010)
- 2: Ryu, M.H., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 393(1):11-15(2010)
- 3: Yang, Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(1):131-141(2010)
- 4: Lowin, T., et al. Arthritis Rheum. 60(12):3623-3632(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-961
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.