- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ITGA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1152-1180 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ITGA2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 129 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alpha-2, CD49 antigen-like family member B, Collagen receptor, Platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia, GPIa, VLA-2 subunit alpha, CD49b, ITGA2, CD49B
- Protein Accession Number: P17301
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124942
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene product belongs to the integrin alpha chainfamily. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane glycoproteinscomposed of a distinct alpha chain and a common beta chain. Theyare found on a wide variety of cell types including, T cells,fibroblasts and platelets. Integrins are involved in cell adhesionand also participate in cell-surface mediated signalling. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Nie, Y.M., et al. Transfus Med 20(6):376-382(2010)
- 2: Motovska, Z., et al. Atherosclerosis 212(2):548-552(2010)
- 3: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 4: Hozumi, K., et al. FEBS Lett. 584(15):3381-3385(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-508
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.