- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ISWI antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 62-91 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ISWI.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 122 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMARCA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily A member 5, SWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin A5, 364-, Sucrose nonfermenting protein 2 homolog, hSNF2H, SMARCA5, SNF2H, WCRF135
- Protein Accession Number: O60264
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8467
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theSWI/SNF family of proteins. Members of this family have helicaseand ATPase activities and are thought to regulate transcription ofcertain genes by altering the chromatin structure around thosegenes. The protein encoded by this gene is a component of thechromatin remodeling and spacing factor RSF, a facilitator of thetranscription of class II genes by RNA polymerase II. The encodedprotein is similar in sequence to the Drosophila ISWI chromatinremodeling protein.
- 1: Goldman, J.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(7):4645-4651(2010)
- 2: He, X., et al. Biochemistry 47(27):7025-7033(2008)
- 3: Sheu, J.J., et al. Cancer Res. 68(11):4050-4057(2008)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-878
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin