- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat (100%), Hamster (85%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-IRGB10 antibody (9513) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 13 amino acids near the N-terminus of mouse IRGB10.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of IRGB10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 2 μg/mL; IF: 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 47kD
Observed: 47 kD
- ISOFORMS: Mouse IRGB10 has 1 isoform (417aa, 47.2kD).
- PURIFICATION: IRGB10 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IRGB10 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IRGB10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRGB10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRGB10 Antibody: Immunity-related GTPase family member b10, Interferon-gamma-inducible p47 GTPase, Gm12250, OTTMUSG00000005723
- Protein Accession Number: AGY29631
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 551032829
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 631323
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IRGB10 Antibody: IRGB10 is an inferno-inducible protein that is essential for the activation of DNA-sensing AIM2 inflammasome, and contributes to the activation of LPS-sensing caspase-11 and NLRP3 inflammasome. IRGB10 is part of a conserved signaling hub at the interface between cell-autonomous immunity and innate immune sensing pathways. IRGB10 targets cytoplasmic bacteria and compromises bacterial structural integrity. IRGB10 and LIGP2 act together to confer differential susceptibility against Chlamydia infection in mice.
- 1: Man et al. Cell 2016; 167(2):382-396.e17
- 2: Bernstein-Hanley I et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2006;103(38):14092-14097
- 3: Miyairi I et al. J Immunol 2007; 179(3):1814-1824
- 4: Coers J et al. J Immunol 2008; 180(9):6237-6245
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9513
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.