- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IRF8.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: IRF8 peptide is used for blocking the activity of IRF8 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store IRF8 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRF3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interferon regulatory factor 3, IRF-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002154
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504567
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3661
- 1: Weisz A, Marx P, Sharf R, et al. The human interferon consensus sequence binding protein (H-ICSBP) is a negative regulator of enhancer elements common to interferon inducible genes. J. Biol. Chem. 1992; 267:25589-96.
- 2: Heiser D, Labi V, Erlacher M, et al. The Bcl-2 protein family and its role in the development of neoplastic disease. Exp. Geron. 2004; 39:1125-35.
- 3: Gonzalez-Garcia M, Perez-Ballestro R, Ding L et al. bcl-xL is the major bcl-x mRNA form expressed during murine development and its product localizes to mitochondria. Development 1994; 120:3033-42.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3401P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin