- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IRF7.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: IRF7 peptide is used for blocking activity of IRF7 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store IRF7 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRF7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRF7A, IRF7B, IRF7C, IRF7H, IRF-7H, Interferon regulatory factor 7, IRF-7
- Protein Accession Number: Q92985
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242593
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3665
- 1: Fitzgerald KA, Rowe DC, Barnes BJ, et al. LPS-TLR4 signaling to IRF-3/7 and NF-kappaB involves the toll adaptors TRAM and TRIF. J. Exp. Med. 2003; 198:1043-55
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3941P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.