- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: IRF7 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IRF7.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 420 - 470 of IRF7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IRF7 antibody can be used for detection of IRF7 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human and mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1406 - Mouse Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: IRF7 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IRF7 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IRF7 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRF7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRF7 Antibody: IRF7A, IRF7B, IRF7C, IRF7H, IRF-7H, Interferon regulatory factor 7, IRF-7
- Protein Accession Number: Q92985
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242593
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3665
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IRF7 Antibody: Interferons (IFNs) are involved in a multitude of immune interactions during viral infections and play a major role in both the induction and regulation of innate and adaptive antiviral mechanisms. During infection, host-virus interactions signal downstream molecules such as transcription factors such as IFN regulatory factor-3 (IRF3) which can act to stimulate transcription of IFN-a/b genes. IRF7 has been shown to play a role in the transcriptional activation of virus-inducible cellular genes, including interferon beta chain genes. IRF7 play a major role in the innate immune pathway, interacting with the Toll-like receptor (TLR) adaptor proteins MyD88 and Tirp/TRAM and functioning as an intermediate TLR4 and TLR9 signaling. There are at least four differentially spliced isoforms of IRF7, although their function has not been clearly established.
- 1: Malmgaard. J. Interferon & Cyto. Res. 2004; 24:439-54.
- 2: Sato et al. Immunity 2000; 13:539-48.
- 3: Fitzgerald et al. J. Exp. Med. 2003; 198:1043-55.
- 4: Honda et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:15416-21.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3941
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.