- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GHSYGSKPMEKR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in Rat Liver lysates (calculated MW of 67.8kDa according to NP_082955.2). An approx 70kDa is observed in Mouse Bone Marrow lysates but this band disappears in lysates from the knock-out mouse. Recommended concentration: 0.05-0.2ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1464 - Rat Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRAK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRAK3, interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 3, ASRT5, IRAK-M, IRAKM, interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase M
- Protein Accession Number: NP_082955.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31543005
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 73914(mouse);314870(rat);
- 1: Balaci L, Spada MC, Olla N, Sole G, Loddo L, Anedda F, Naitza S, Zuncheddu MA, Maschio A, Altea D, Uda M, Pilia S, Sanna S, Masala M, Crisponi L, Fattori M, Devoto M, Doratiotto S, Rassu S, Mereu S, Giua E, Cadeddu NG, Atzeni R, Pelosi U, Corrias A, Perra R., Torrazza PL, Pirina P, Ginesu F, Marcias S, Schintu MG, Del Giacco GS, Manconi PE, Malerba G, Bisognin A, Trabetti E, Boner A, Pescollderungg L, Pignatti PF, Schlessinger D, Cao A, Pilia G. IRAK-M is involved in the pathogenesis of early-onset persistent asthma. Am J Hum Genet. 2007 Jun;80(6):1103-14
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-778
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.