- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: aa 618 - 712
- FUSION TAG: Fusion Partner: C-terminal His-tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB and ELISA. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15 kDa (Calculated)
- PURITY: ~95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 100mM sodium phosphate, 500mM NaCl, 25 mM imidazole, 10% gycerol
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -70°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IRAK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRAK Antibody: IRAK, pelle, IRAK, Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 1, IRAK-1
- Protein Accession Number: P51617
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8928535
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3654
- Nuclear factor kappa B (NF-B) is a ubiquitous transcription factor and an essential mediator of gene expression during activation of immune and inflammatory responses. NF-B mediates the expression of a great variety of genes in response to extracellular stimuli including IL-1, TNF and LPS. A serine/threonine protein kinase associated with IL-1 receptor (IRAK) and its homologue mouse pelle-like protein kinase (mPLK) were identified recently (1,2). IRAK is associated with the IL-1 receptor subunits IL-1RI and IL-1RAcP after IL-1 binding and serves as a signaling molecule to mediate IL-1 response (3). IRAK mediates a signaling cascade leading to NF-B activation by members in IL-1 family including IL-1 and a novel cytokine IL-18 (also termed IGIF) (1,4).
- 1: Cao Z,; Henzel WJ, and Gao X. IRAK: a kinase associated with the interleukin-1 receptor. Science 1996; 271:1128-31.
- 2: Trofimova M, Sprenkle AB, Green M; et al. Developmental and tissue-specific expression of mouse pelle-like protein kinase. J. Bio. Chem. 1996; 271: 17609-12.
- 3: Jianing Huang, Xiong Gao, Shyun Li, et al. Recruitment of IRAK to the interleukin 1 receptor complex requires interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1997; 94:12829-32.
- 4: Robinson D, Shibuya K, Mui A, et al. IGIF does not drive Th1 development but synergizes with IL-12 for interferon-gamma production and activates IRAK and NF-kB. Immunity 1997; 7:571-81.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-112
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $255.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.