- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: IQCF2 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human IQCF2.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of IQCF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IQCF2 antibody can be used for detection of IQCF2 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: IQCF2 antibody is human specific. IQCF2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with IQCF1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-701 - Human Testis Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 18 kDa
Observed: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: IQCF2 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IQCF2 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IQCF2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IQCF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IQ motif containing F2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_982248
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44662817
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 389123
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IQ motif-containing F2 protein (IQCF2), is homologous to IQCF1, a novel acrosomal protein that is involved in sperm capacitation and the acrosome reaction (1). Little is known of the function of IQCF2.
- 1: Fang P, Xu W, Li D, et al. A novel acrosomal protein, IQCF1, involved in sperm capacitation and the acrosome reaction. Andrology 2015; 3:332-44.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8419
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin