- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: IPLARTVRCN CIHIDDGPVR MRAIGKLEII PASLSCPRVE IIATMKKNDE QRCLNPESKT IKNLMKAFSQ KRSKRAP
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract IL - 2 activated T cells using a concentration range of 0.1 - 10.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IP-10 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IP-10 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IP-10 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcl10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C7, IP10, CRG-2, INP10, IP-10, Ifi10, mob-1, Scyb10, gIP-10, Crg2, Inp10, C-X-C motif chemokine 10, 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein, Gamma-IP10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067249.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10946576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15945
- Murine IP-10 is produced by several cell types during the delayed type hypersensitivity response. IP-10 acts as a chemoattractant towards monocytes, lymphocytes, and certain T cells. Recombinant Murine IP-10 is a 8.7 kDa protein, containing 77 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-344
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin