- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIP-10 (human IP-10).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hIP-10 (100.0 ng/mL), a concentration of 2.0 - 3.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect hIP-10 by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIP-10.
To detect hIP-10 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human IP-10 (XP-5203Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIP-10.
To detect hIP-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIP-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hIP-10 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hIP-10 matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IP-10 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C7, IFI10, INP10, IP-10, crg-2, mob-1, SCYB10, gIP-10, C-X-C motif chemokine 10, 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein, Gamma-IP10
- Protein Accession Number: P02778
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21542456
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3627
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Interferon-gamma-inducible 10 kD protein (IP-10), is a CXC chemokine with chemoattractant properties for CD4-positive T cells and inhibits early normal and leukemic hemopoietic progenitor proliferation. IP-10 is produced by a wide variety of cell types ranging from neutrophils and monocytes to hepatocytes, endothelial cells and keratinocytes. The cytokine is reported to be involved in a scala of inflammatory pathologies such as HIV encephalitis, cutaneous T cell lymphoma, chronic hepatitis and acute anterior uveitis. Various observations strongly suggest a role for the CXC chemokines IL-8 and IP-10 in the regulation of angiogenic activity in cancer and in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5203
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.