- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Gorilla, Human, Owl Monkey, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified involucrin from human keratinocytes was used as the immunogen for this Involucrin antibody. Its epitope maps between amino acids 421-568 of human involucrin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.1-0.2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the Involucrin antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by digestion with Trypsin or Protease XXV at 1mg/ml PBS for 5 min at 37oC. Enzyme digestion is better than citrate buffer based epitope unmasking.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- SPECIFICITY: Does not react with Mouse
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IVL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IVL,
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3713
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Involucrin is expressed in a range of stratified squamous epithelia, including the cornea, which lacks a distinct cornified layer. In normal epidermis, it is first expressed in the upper spinous layers, and in keratinocyte cultures, all cells that have left the basal layer express it. Involucrin expression is altered in pathological conditions: in psoriasis and other benign epidermal hyperplasias, involucrin expression begins closer to the basal layer than normal; expression is abnormal in squamous cell carcinomas and premalignant lesions, and is reduced in severe dysplasias of the larynx and cervix.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-123
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.