- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: IFNAR1 (Ser535/539) polyclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the human Phospho-Ser535, 539 Type I Interferon-a Receptor Subunit 1 (IFNAR1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Applications include Dot Blots (DB) and Western Blots (WB). Suitability for Immunohistochemistry (IHC) has not yet been determined. When internally tested under ideal conditions the working dilutions were 1:1000 for DB and WB.
- SPECIFICITY: Interferon a Receptor antibody is specific for IFNAR1 phosphorylated at Ser535,539.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110-130
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For long term storage –80°C is recommended, but shorter term storage at –20°C is also acceptable as aliquots may be taken without freeze/thawing due to the presence of 50% glycerol. Stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNAR1
- Protein Accession Number: P17181
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 90110827
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3454
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interferons are widely used therapeutic agents because of their anti tumor and antiviral effects and because of their modulatory effects on the immune system. These cytokines produce their effects by binding to the Type 1 Interferon-alpha Receptor (IFNAR1). Down regulation of this receptor plays a key role in determining the magnitude and duration of cytokine signaling. This down regulation is thought to be influenced by phosphorylation of Serine 535 and 539 in the IFNAR1.
- 1: Suresh Kumar, K.G., Tang, W., Ravindranath, A.K., Clark, W.A., Croze, E., Fuchs, S.Y., "SCFHOS ubiquitin ligase mediates the ligand-induced down-regulation of the interferon- receptor," The EMBO Journal, 22 (2003), 5480-5490.
- 2: Kirkwood, J., "Cancer immunotherapy: the interferon- experience," Semin. Oncol., 29 (2002) 18-26.
- 3: Biron, C.A., "Interferons alpha and beta as immune regulators-a new look," Immunity, 14 (2001) 661-664.
- 4: Stark, G.R., Kerr, I.M., Williams, B.R., Silverman, R.H. and Schreiber, R.D. "How cells respond to interferons." Annu. Rev. Biochem., 67 (1998) 227-264.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XPS-1014
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin