- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gorilla, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Integrin alpha X antibody was raised against a peptide located near the internal domain of Integrin alpha X (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Integrin alpha X antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunoprecipitation
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins, except TDO2 (57%).
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Integrin alpha X antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITGAX, CD11c antigen, Integrin alpha-X, Leu M5, alpha subunit, p150 95 integrin alpha chain, SLEB6, CD11C, Leu M5
- Protein Accession Number: P20702
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 146345441
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3687
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Integrin alpha X Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-386
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.