- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: A-chain: QDLQTLCCTD GCSMTDLSAL CB-chain: RAAPYGVRLC GREFIRAVIF TCGGSRW
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: INSL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: None
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10022
- The Insulin/Relaxin structural family of proteins consists of at least seven members, each containing an insulin-like heterodimeric structure of two polypeptide chains held together by two inter-chain disulfide bonds. The INSL5/INSL7 hybrid contains the β-chain of INSL7 (Relaxin-3), linked to the α-chain of INSL5. The INSL5/INSL7 hybrid protein can specifically activate the G protein-coupled receptors, GPCR135 and GPCR142, but unlike Relaxin-3, does not induce significant activation of the LGR7 receptor. Recombinant Human INSL5/INSL7 hybrid is a heterodimeric, 5.2 kDa protein consisting of a 27 amino acid β-chain linked to a 21 amino acid α-chain by two disulfide bonds.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-656
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.