- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / CD22 [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG4-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CMC-544
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Inotuzumab ozogamicin is an antibody-drug conjugate using linker and cytotoxic drug technology similar to that developed for the ground-breaking treatment Mylotarg (Gemtuzumab ozogamicin), which was approved by the US FDA in 2000 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia. Inotuzumab ozogamicin consists of a recombinant humanised IgG4 kappa CD22-targeting monoclonal antibody covalently attached to calicheamicin derivative, N-acetyl-gamma-calicheamicin dimethylhydrazide, which is a potent DNA-binding cytotoxic agent 4. Developed by Pfizer and UCB, inotuzumab ozogamicin was granted approval by EU in June 2017 followed by FDA on August 17th, 2017 for the treatment of adults with relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). ALL is a rapidly progressing cancer of the bone marrow that is associated with high mortality rates and low therapeutic response from standard chemotherapies in relasping conditions. In a randomized trial, inotuzumab ozogamicin displayed higher percentages of patients undergoing longer periods of fully remission with no evidence of disease in comparison to patients receiving alternative chemotherapy 5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-276
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.