- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: cIAP Antibody, Catalog No. 3325 (50 μg)
ILP-2 Antibody, Catalog No. 3017 (50 μg)
Livin Antibody, Catalog No. 2505 (50 μg)
NAIP Antibody, Catalog No. 3315 (50 μg)
Survivin Antibody (CT), Catalog No. 2235 (50 μg)
XIAP Antibody, Catalog No. 3331 (50 μg)
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Apoptosis plays a major role in normal organism development, tissue homeostasis, and removal of damaged cells. This process can be interrupted by a family of proteins termed inhibitors of apoptosis (IAP). Members of the IAP family contain one to three copies of an approximately 70 amino acid motif termed baculovirus IAP repeat (BIR). These BIRs promote protein-protein interactions with members of the TRAF family of signaling molecules as well as caspases such as caspase-3, -7, and -9, and inhibiting the apoptotic activity of these proteins. Neuronal apoptosis inhibitor protein (NAIP) was the first human inhibitor of apoptosis protein (IAP) identified and was discovered by its association with the neurodegenerative disorder spinal muscular atrophy. Other IAPs include the X-linked protein XIAP/ILP-1, the related cIAP protein which exists in two distinct isoforms, Livin (also known as KIAP as it is highly expressed in kidney), Survivin/TIAP, ILP-2, and Bruce, an extremely large IAP with ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme activity. Upregulation of these proteins inhibit the normal apoptotic process and thus may be involved in human diseases such as cancer.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Lockshin RA, Osborne B, and Zakeri Z. Cell death in the third millennium. Cell Death Differ. 2000; 7:2-7.
- 2: Verhagen AM, Coulson EJ, and Vaux DL. Inhibitor of apoptosis proteins and their relatives: IAPs and other BIRPs. Genome Biol. 2001; 2:reviews3009.1–reviews3009.10.
- 3: Roy N, Mahadevan MS, McLean M, et al. The gene for neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein is partially deleted in individuals with spinal muscular atrophy. Cell 1995; 80:167-78.
- 4: Deveraux QL, Takahashi R, Savesan GS, et al. X-linked IAP is a direct inhibitor of cell-death proteases. Nature 1997; 388:300-4.
- Catalog Number 3325: cIAP Antibody
- Catalog Number 3017: ILP-2 Antibody
- Catalog Number 2505: Livin Antibody
- Catalog Number 3315: NAIP Antibody
- Catalog Number 2235: Survivin Antibody
- Catalog Number 3331: XIAP Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1815
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $765.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin