Influenza B virus Antibody  (FITC)CATALOG NUMBER: 35-463
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: IF
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: FITC
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF
- SPECIFICITY: Influenza B - specific for a nuclear protein.
- PURIFICATION: Influenza B virus antibody is conjugated with high purity isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to ensure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Influenza B virus antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing bovine serum albumin (10 mg/ml) as a stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Influenza B virus antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Influenza B virus
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-463
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805