- SPECIES: Influenza B
- SOURCE SPECIES: MDCK Cells
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA
- APPLICATION NOTE: This preparation may be used as is in a variety of immunoassay formats or may be further purified to meet the needs of a particular assay format. May be used for both IgG and IgM detection in assays which include EIA with polystyrene and latex solid phases. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- PURITY: Clarified and concentrated cell culture supernatant
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: EMEM
- CONCENTRATION: 1.2 mg/mL (Dye Binding Assay), HA Titer: 20480 HA Units/mL (Hemagglutination Endpoint Assay)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -70°C to -100°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles. NOTE: Freezing a buffered protein solution such as EMEM may selectively crystallize one buffering, species, causing pH changes. EMEM (pH 7) is red in color (due to phenol red) at room temperature., Disodium Phosphate component crystallizes more readily than Monosodium Phosphate on freezing because, the solubility of the disodium form is considerably lower than that of the monosodium form. Because of this, a solution that is buffered by sodium phosphate buffer at pH 7 at room temperature (and is red in color) may, experience a pH drop during freezing and become orange or yellow. On thawing the material will be red in, color because disodium salt will be re-solubilized and pH will be 7
- Influenza B (B/Hong Kong 5/72), Influenza B Antigen Strain B/Hong Kong 5/72
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-576
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $440.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805